The Library has the following public access computers and other technology equipment.
- 10 computer workstations with internet access are available for adults on a first-come, first-served basis. A library card is not required for access to the computers.
- 2 computers are available for students in 6th-12th grade in the Young Adult area.
- 2 computers with internet access and 2 computers with games are available for children in the Children’s Room.
- WIFI is available throughout the building.
- To improve you computer skills, visit the Computer Tutorials page.
Printers, Copiers and Fax
- B/W Printing from the library computers is available on the main floor and in the Children’s Room. The first 10 pages on recycled paper are free. After that, or if copying onto clean paper, see the charges below. the charge is $ .15 per page for 8 1/2 x 11 and $.20 for legal or 11x17. Color copies are $.50 for 8 1/2 x 11 and $.70 for legal or 11 x 17.
- A self-service B/W or color photocopier is available to the public on the main floor. The charge for black and white printing or copying is $ .15 per page for 8 1/2 x 11 and $.20 for legal or 11x17. The charge for color printing or copies is $.50 for 8 1/2 x 11 and $.70 for legal or 11 x 17. The machine takes coins and dollars.
- The library staff can send a fax for you. There is no charge for this but contributions are encouraged. Staples charges $1.59 for a local fax and $2.19 for a long-distance fax.