Although the library is still closed to the public, we are able to offer contactless pickup for West Boylston items!
Interlibrary loan delivery has been suspended so we are unable to get materials from other libraries at this time. To reserve items from our West Boylston collection, please use the online catalog at bark.cwmars.org to login to your account and place holds. We will contact you in a few business days to arrange an appointment to pickup your items.
Currently we are offering appointments for contactless pickup during these times, subject to change:
Tuesdays: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
At the time of your appointment, please follow these instructions for everyone’s safety:
1. Arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
2. Park on the Newton Street side of the Library.
3. Prior to arrival, check items that you are returning for personal items and to ensure that all parts are included.
4. Put on your mask.
5. Use the handicapped ramp to enter the library vestibule.
6. If there is someone else in the space, please wait your turn.
7. Return items to the box marked “returns”, and pick up the paper bag with your name on it. We recommend that you wait 48 hours prior to opening the bag.
8. Exit through the opposite side, using the stairs, if you are able.
9. If you need to change your appointment time please call us. Any items not picked up will be made available to other patrons.
Please note, the book drop will remain closed but you may return items in the Newton Street vestibule during the following times without an appointment:
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 pm.
Any items returned will be quarantined prior to check-in so they may appear "checked out" on your record for up to two weeks while we process them. There will be no fines charged for the quarantine period, and once items are processed the actual return date will be reflected.
Please check back here for the latest information, or sign up for the Library Services Update email list here. Contact us at 508-835-3711 x 0 if you have questions or need help!
Thank you for your patience and cooperation to ensure safety for all.
Anna Shaw, Library Director
P.S. If you are sick, please stay at home until you are feeling better!