Welcome to the Teen Space!
If you haven't been to the Library recently, stop by and see what we have for you.
- New teen fiction & nonfiction books
- Music CDs, DVDs, audiobooks & video games
- Computers, Wi-FI & printers
- A quiet place to study & do research
- Fun programs and book discussion groups
Use the library from home!
- Request all kinds of materials from other libraries
- Borrow eBooks
- Use our free apps to download and stream music, or learn a language
- Databases to help with homework
Want to get more involved?
Join the Teen Advisory Group!
This essential group helps the librarians decide what programs to offer and suggests items for the library to purchase. They also make decorations and displays (such as the origami display in the Teen Space) and sometimes help with children’s programs. The group meets between 4-6 times a year for about 1 ½ hours on a weeknight. If you are interested in joining, please email Sue Gomes firstname.lastname@example.org.